At Dogtopia, your dog’s safety is our first and foremost concern. That’s why we have a number of measures in place such as double doors, full walls and certified pet-friendly cleaning supplies.
Each location is specially designed to provide dogs and dog parents with the best experience possible by reducing odors, noise levels and the risk of illness and accidents. Our spacious, modern facilities average between 6,000 and 8,000 square feet.
When you and your furry friend visit one of our locations, you’ll typically find the following:
- Live webcams which allow you to see your pup playing and enjoying their day
- A fully-equipped and professionally designed spa
- Playrooms that are designed to provide your dog with a comfortable, climate-controlled environment. The floors are made from compressed rubber to reduce the impact on the pads of dog’s feet, joints and hips. The material is also easy to clean and reduces odor
- Meals prepared according to each dog parent’s direction
- Precise tracking of medication
- Cleaning products that are certified safe for dogs
- Digital signage that features a different four-legged friend each week as well as news about events at the facility
- Soundproofing throughout our facilities to keep nervous dogs at ease
- A reception area that usually features a boutique that stocks high-quality items for dogs and their families
- Daily report cards so that you can keep track of your furry child’s progress and learn about new BFFFs (best furry friends forever)
- Enclosed boarding suites for parents who prefer greater privacy for their dog during rest time and overnight stays (available at select locations)
If you’re thinking of boarding your dog at one of our facilities, or just want to take advantage of our first-rate spa services, we offer free tours so you can determine if Dogtopia is the right fit for you and your pup. Reserve a spot for any of our services, or ask us any questions by filling out our contact form. You can also download our enrollment form here.