Booking regular grooming appointments for your dog doesn’t just keep him pretty, it keeps him healthy and happy. Here are five benefits of professional dog grooming:
- Grooming maintains a healthy coat and skin
- Regular nail trims not only help keep the nails short but helps reinforce healthy foot structure and posture, and reduces the risk of infection
- Your pet will look and smell great
- Regular visits may result in early detection of issues with ears, skin, teeth and more
- Shiny, healthy and properly brushed coats will shed less
At Dogtopia, our main goal is to offer your dog a safe, stress-free experience. Our trained groomers are very attentive to each individual dog’s needs and allow frequent rest breaks if the dog requires it. We also allow owners to stay with the dog during the grooming process if it alleviates stress.
Learn more about our doggy spa services.