Have you recently welcomed a new dog into your home? Or is your dog going stir crazy being cooped up while you work and your kids attend virtual school? Bring your dog to Dogtopia daycare where they’ll have a fun-filled day full of playtime, socialization and education. Not sure if dog daycare is right for your dog? Here are five reasons to try Dogtopia:
- Dogtopia is an open-play daycare where dogs are separated into playrooms by both size and temperament.
- All dogs must pass a Meet & Greet, which ensures all dogs are vaccinated and comfortable with people and other dogs in our safe and open play environment
- Playrooms are supervised by Canine Coaches, who complete a rigorous training that was designed by a canine behaviorist, on dog body language and behavior. Our team knows how to recognize even the most subtle dog body language, and handle dogs of all sizes, breeds and personalities.
- Dogtopia uses all dog-safe cleaning products, is built with rubberized flooring for both joint and paw health and has climate-controlled HVAC systems to keep furry guests at the perfect temperature and our facility fresh and clean.
- You can check in on your pup throughout the day via our live webcams! We’ll help you create a login and get you setup via a desktop device or through the Dogtopia mobile app.
Not only will your dog have the most exciting day ever, but you’ll pick up a tired and happy dog who will be begging you to bring them back for more daycare!
Interested in try daycare for your dog? Find a Dogtopia near you.