Dogtopia is the fastest growing and industry leader of dog daycare in North America! We have more than 170 locations currently operating in 35 of the United States and Canada, with another 250+ in development to open. Come and join our dynamic Dogtopia Support Office team in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dogtopia is searching for an experienced Logistics Operations Manager to oversee the performance and relationship management of our 3PL provider. The roles and key responsibilities include warehouse, inventory and transportation management for all Dogtopia Enterprises goods and services throughout our franchise network.
What you will do:
- 3PL relationship, transaction, and inventory management
- 3PL Oversight to ensure all obligations according to our Dogtopia Operational Excellence standards are met
- Confirm service and product contract commitments and targets are achieved
- Maintain and report metrics, analyze data and assess inventory performance
- Report to Management and provide solutions and process improvements
- Periodic inventory count with an annual 4 wall count
- Liaise and negotiate with 3PL, suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and franchisees
What you will bring:
- 5 years’ experience working for a 3PL
- 3 years as a Logistics Manager or equivalent
- 2 years Proficiency in ERP/Logistics Software, Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Management
What we offer:
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation and separate sick time.
- Bonus Potential
- $1,000 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or healthcare
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if this new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.