Play With Us
Meet & Greet (Evaluation): $15
Mon-Fri, 7:00-7:00 as low as $23/day with pass
Half days available as low as $11.50/play with pass
We're open for play on Saturdays!
Dogtopia of Madison West offers open-play dog daycare for dogs of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. Our customers appreciate our clean facility, professional and loving caregivers, and our focus on healthy socialization and fun exercise.
Before your dog begins daycare (or boarding) with us, you’ll need to schedule a Meet & Greet Evaluation (temperament assessment) facilitated by one of our certified staff. This meeting will give us a chance to meet your pup and learn whether or not they will enjoy the energy of our open-play environment. We’ll also learn about your dog’s play style, comfort-level with people other than their parents, and what room your dog will most enjoy. Please note that our location offers an enclosed, off-leash environment, with large group open-play. We may observe behaviors during the evaluation that you don’t see from your dog in other social environments that are unenclosed or familiar spaces with fewer friends such as dog parks or at home.
All dogs that enjoy the fun of Dogtopia need to be spayed or neutered by their seventh month, be up to date on their rabies, Bordetella, distemper, and canine influenza vaccinations, and have clean fecal floatation & Giardia antigen tests (6 months or newer). We’ll ask for a copy of this information for your dog’s pet file.
Your dog’s safety and comfort are important to us, which is why we practice only the most modern dog-care skills and apply our dog language, dog behavior and group play knowledge to supervise healthy play among dogs. We utilize “do no harm” techniques that are focused on positive reinforcement and are founded in the science of how dogs learn. We pair your dog with buddies who share similar play styles and personalities, creating a play environment that is fun and safe. Dogs may transition playrooms as their playstyles change and develop. All of our active playrooms are supervised all day long by well-trained, loving caregivers. Our Canine Coaches act as lifeguards and teachers in our rooms and outdoor playgrounds, keeping our facility safe, clean and fun!
Between our indoor and outdoor play areas, Dogtopia of Madison West has over 6,030 square feet of space for your dog to run, jump, sniff and have a fun time with their new friends! Our facility boasts three large, sunny, temperature-controlled indoor playrooms complete with doggy play equipment, bubble machines, and trained caregivers. Each indoor playroom has compressed rubber flooring that is designed to be gentle on a dog’s paws, hips and joints. Rubber is a more sanitary alternative to other types of flooring, such as concrete or tile. Our location also comes equipped with two large outdoor playgrounds complete with clean, drainable doggy turf, shade in the summer, splash pools and play equipment. Doggy turf is hypoallergenic, sanitary, and a safer alternative to grass and pea gravel.
- GYM | This is our 2nd largest playroom at 1,230 square feet. It’s designed for larger, more experienced dogs with a medium activity level.
- ROMPER | Our largest playroom is 1,400 square feet and is designed for medium to large, very active dogs and dogs in a transitional time of life – graduating from puppyhood to teenage years.
- TOYBOX | Our 3rd largest room at 900 square feet is designed for puppies, smaller dogs, and senior dogs more interested in watching the “young ones” play.
- Large Outdoor Playground | 1,600 square feet of outdoor space that is dedicated to high energy dogs.
- Small Outdoor Playground | Over 900 square feet of outdoor space dedicated to medium energy and small breed dogs.
A Typical Day at Dogtopia of Madison West
Dogs in daycare at Dogtopia of Madison West take advantage of up to 10 hours of supervised off-leash, open-play fun. Boarding dogs receive even longer playtime! All dogs playing for a full day, enjoy a naptime between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. so they can rest and rejuvenate for more fun in the afternoon!
7:00 a.m. | Happy energetic dogs begin to arrive for a full day of play and fun
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Supervised open play time that includes games, romping, sniffing, running and lounging
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Optional lunch, followed by a well-deserved nap
2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. | Back out for more play and exercise before being picked up by pet parents
*Weekend or holiday schedules may vary
Why Choose Us for Your Dog’s Daycare?
Our clients tell us their dog’s behavior improves after just a few days at our daycare. Here are some of the benefits of our daycare:
- Lots of attention and TLC from our professional, dog-loving team
- Canine Coaches who are knowledgeable in dog language, dog behavior, and group play
- Monitored healthy, fun and safe play that pairs dogs up with playmates who match each other’s play styles for the most fun
- Appropriate “cat naps” are observed for dogs who need a little extra help regulating their high-energy play
- Climate-controlled playrooms
- Webcams in our playrooms and outdoor play areas so you can peek in on your pup romping and having fun
- Top notch customer service from our dedicated team of professionals
- Commitment to transparency in our communications
- Fun activities and themed days for your dog, such as monthly birthday parties
Daycare Rates and Packages
Our team wants to help meet your daycare needs with the best schedule for your dog and the best package for your budget. To find the daycare package that is right for you, please visit our pricing page or contact us.
Business Hours for Daycare Drop Off or Pick Up
FULL DAY OF DAYCARE:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
HALF DAY OF DAYCARE:
AM Weekdays: 7:00 am – 12:00 p.m.
PM Weekdays: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.