Dogtopia of Madison West hosts large group, off leash, open-play daycare for dogs of all sizes, breeds and play styles every Monday-Saturday. We offer a clean facility with highly trained Canine Coaches who deliver safe, conscientious, compassionate care to all our dogs so that every day can be the Most Exciting Day Ever!
Before your dog begins daycare (or boarding) with us, you’ll need to schedule a Meet & Greet with one of our experienced and certified staff members. This meeting will give us a chance to determine if your pup will enjoy our environment and to assign them to the playgroup that will provide them with the most like-minded friends. Dog socialability is a spectrum and most dogs are “dog selective” to some degree. Dogs who will thrive at Dogtopia show an interest in meeting new friends, enjoy playing and interacting with others, are comfortable going to new places, are responsive to basic cues, and read other dogs’ body language and signals well.
Your dog’s safety and comfort are important to us, which is why we practice only the most modern dog-care skills and apply our dog language, dog behavior and group play knowledge to supervise healthy play among the dogs. We utilize techniques that are founded in positive reinforcement and the science of how dogs learn.
Just like a child, it’s important to keep your dog on a consistent routine of socialization, education, and exercise. Our weekly wellness plans meet those needs and provide your dog the benefits of a stable schedule with familiar friends who are also well-socialized. Enrolling in weekly daycare has benefits for you as well including access to the most savings we offer on both daycare and boarding, with guaranteed pricing for the calendar year. Change your dog’s plan, pause for a week or two or four, or cancel as needed with no extra fees! Check out the Benefits of weekly enrollment or to head straight to our pricing page! Review our enrollment agreement in advance and call us with any questions!
Enrollment in a weekly wellness plan is not required to use our daycare services, but it provides the most savings, exception from daycare black out days, and the most benefits for your pup!
PLAY & TRAIN
Consult with our Certified Professional Dog Trainer to create a custom training plan for your pup that will be incorporated into their daycare day. You simply drop them off for daycare as normal and we’ll take care of the rest! Every play & train session includes 30 minutes of training, an extra enrichment activity, and a private outdoor play session to practice their skills with other students. Ask about training during your pup’s Meet & Greet!
Why Choose Us for Your Dog’s Daycare?
Our clients tell us their dog’s behavior improves after just a few days at our daycare. Here are some of the benefits of our daycare:
- Safe, Open Play – All dogs in play have passed our temperament evaluation. Rubberized flooring aids in long-term doggie joint health and our air purification system kills viruses, bacteria, and mold.
- Supervised Fun – Our certified Canine Coaches provide quality care through 10 hours of open play with games to improve behavior and household manners.
- Live Webcams – Check in on your pup throughout the day.
- Socialization – Open play with other well-socialized dogs helps dogs practice good behavior, make new furry friends, and become a more well-balanced pup
- Exercise – Plenty of playtime enhances dog health and longevity, leaving dogs happy and relaxed
- Education – Dog learn how to behave in social situations and to be more comfortable around new dogs and new people.
- Transparency – Top notch customer service from our dog-loving, professional team who have pledged a commitment to transparency in our communications
- Community – A village of dog lovers and local businesses who support our noble cause and provide perks for your pup
- Good Old Fashioned Fun – Monthly events and themed days for your dog with plenty of photo opportunities, toys, and treats
- & more! To see how else we set ourselves apart, check out our Dogtopia Difference Guide!
Business Hours for DaycarE
FULL DAY OF DAYCARE:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
HALF DAY OF DAYCARE:
AM Weekdays: 7:00 am – 12:00 p.m.
PM Weekdays: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our facility boasts three large, sunny, temperature-controlled indoor playrooms function like indoor dog parks with the added perks of doggie play equipment, bubble machines, and trained caregivers. Each indoor playroom has compressed rubber flooring that is designed to be more sanitary and to be gentle on a dogs’ paws, hips and joints. Our location also comes equipped with two large outdoor playgrounds complete with clean, drainable turf, shade in the summer, splash pools and play equipment. Doggie turf is hypoallergenic, sanitary, and a safer alternative to concrete, grass, and pea gravel.
TOYBOX: 900 sq. ft., designed for puppies, smaller dogs, and senior dogs
GYM: 1,230 sq. ft., designed for larger, more experienced dogs with a medium activity level
ROMPER: 1,400 sq. ft., designed for medium to large, very active dogs and “teenagers”
Large Outdoor Playground: 1,600 sq. ft. dedicated to our Romper dogs
Small Outdoor Playground: 900 sq. ft. shared by the Toybox & Gym dogs