Dogtopia of Madison West offers off-leash, open-play dog daycare for dogs of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. We offer a clean facility with professional and loving caregivers and a focus on healthy socialization and fun exercise. We offer daycare services Monday-Saturday!
Before your dog begins daycare (or boarding) with us, you’ll need to schedule a Meet & Greet Evaluation (temperament assessment) facilitated by one of our certified staff. This meeting will give us a chance to meet your pup and learn whether or not they will enjoy our enclosed, large group, open-play environment and which playgroup they will best succeed in.
Your dog’s safety and comfort are important to us, which is why we practice only the most modern dog-care skills and apply our dog language, dog behavior and group play knowledge to supervise healthy play among the dogs. We utilize techniques that are founded in positive reinforcement and the science of how dogs learn. We pair your dog with like-minded friends who share similar play styles and personalities, creating a play environment that is fun and safe. We review playgroups daily as dogs may transition playrooms as their playstyles change and develop with age and experience. All of our active playrooms are supervised by well-trained, loving caregivers. Our Canine Coaches act as chaperones and educators to help facilitate healthy play and develop healthy behaviors.
Just like a child in daycare, it’s important to keep your dog on a consistent routine of socialization education, and exercise. Our team wants to help meet your daycare needs with the best schedule for your dog and the best rate for your budget. Our weekly wellness plans provide you access to the most savings we offer on both daycare and boarding, with locked in pricing for the calendar year, but don’t worry, it’s not like a gym membership! Change your plan, pause for a week, or cancel as needed with no extra fees! Check out the Benefits of weekly enrollment or to head straight to our pricing page! Review our enrollment agreement in advance and call us with any questions!
Enrollment in a weekly wellness plan is not required to use our daycare services, but it provides the most savings, exception from daycare black out days, and familiar playgroups for your pup!
Our facility boasts three large, sunny, temperature-controlled indoor playrooms complete with doggie play equipment, bubble machines, and trained caregivers. Each indoor playroom has compressed rubber flooring that is designed to more sanitary and to be gentle on a dogs’ paws, hips and joints. Our location also comes equipped with two large outdoor playgrounds complete with clean, drainable turf, shade in the summer, splash pools and play equipment. Doggie turf is hypoallergenic, sanitary, and a safer alternative to concrete, grass, and pea gravel.
TOYBOX: 900 sq. ft., designed for puppies, smaller dogs, and senior dogs
GYM: 1,230 sq. ft., designed for larger, more experienced dogs with a medium activity level
ROMPER: 1,400 sq. ft., designed for medium to large, very active dogs and “teenagers”
Large Outdoor Playground: 1,600 sq. ft. dedicated to our Romper dogs
Small Outdoor Playground: 900 sq. ft. shared by the Toybox & Gym dogs
A Typical Day at Dogtopia of Madison West
Dogs in daycare at Dogtopia of Madison West take advantage of up to 10 hours of supervised off-leash, open-play fun. All dogs playing for a full day enjoy naptime between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. so they can rest and rejuvenate for more fun in the afternoon!
7:00 a.m. | Happy energetic dogs begin to arrive for a full day of play and fun
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Supervised open play time that includes games, basic command practice, & more!
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Optional lunch or treat time followed by an all-dog, well-deserved naptime
2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. | Dogs are back out for more play and exercise before being picked up by pet parents
*Weekend or holiday schedules may vary. Staff take 15 minute breaks at 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Why Choose Us for Your Dog’s Daycare?
Our clients tell us their dog’s behavior improves after just a few days at our daycare. Here are some of the benefits of our daycare:
- Safe, Open Play – We measure your dog’s comfort in open play with pups of similar size and temperament. Rubberized flooring in climate-controlled playrooms aid in long-term doggie joint health and our air purification system kills viruses, bacteria, and mold.
- Supervised Fun – Our certified Canine Coaches provide quality care through 10 hours of open play with games to improve behavior and manners.
- Live Webcams – Check in on your pup throughout the day.
- Socialization – Open play with other well-socialized dogs helps dogs practice good behavior, make new furry friends, and become a more well-balanced pup, letting them become the best canine citizen they can be.
- Exercise – Plenty of playtime enhances dog health and longevity, leaving furry children happy and relaxed
- Education – Dog learn how to behave in social situations and be more comfortable around new dogs and new people.
- Transparency – Top notch customer service from our dog-loving, professional team who have pledged a commitment to transparency in our communications
- Community – A village of dog lovers and local businesses who support our noble cause and provide perks for your pup
- Good Old Fashioned Fun – Monthly events and themed days for your dog with plenty of photo opportunities, toys, and treats
- & more! To see how else we set ourselves apart, check out our Dogtopia Difference Guide!
Business Hours for Daycare
FULL DAY OF DAYCARE:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
HALF DAY OF DAYCARE:
AM Weekdays: 7:00 am – 12:00 p.m.
PM Weekdays: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.