What is my investment?
We have two unique clients at Dogtopia: the pet and the pet parent. We are equally committed to serving both as the thought leader and trusted authority in the dog daycare sector.
The estimated initial investment for a dog daycare facility can range between $606,545 to $1,321,145. Our average total investment is $750,000. This includes the initial franchise fee and costs associated with construction, equipment, training, hiring and initial operations. This investment can be partially offset with a Canada Small Business Financing (CSFB) loan.
You should also consider the following financial commitments involved to open a Dogtopia in Canada:
- Investment Range: $555,000 to $1,358,000
- Minimum Net Worth: $1,000,000 per location
- Initial Franchise Fee for First Store: $49,500
- Royalty Fee: 7% of monthly gross sales
- Minimum liquid capital: $250,000
- CSFB loan up to $350,000 available
- 10% Veteran discount
- Multi-unit Discounts
- Variable of Three Unique Models with a 3,000-7,500 square feet footprint impacts range of total build-out costs
NOTE: THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A FRANCHISE OFFERING. A FRANCHISE OFFERING CAN BE MADE BY US ONLY IN A PROVINCE, IF WE ARE FIRST QUALIFIED TO OFFER FRANCHISES IN THAT PROVINCE, AND ONLY IF WE PROVIDE YOU WITH AN APPROPRIATE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT. FOLLOW-UP OR INDIVIDUALIZED RESPONSES TO YOU THAT INVOLVE EITHER EFFECTING OR ATTEMPTING TO EFFECT THE SALE OF A FRANCHISE WILL BE MADE ONLY IF WE ARE FIRST IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL PROVINCIAL REQUIREMENTS.