Why the pet industry
JOIN THE BEST OPPORTUNITY IN THE BOOMING PET INDUSTRY
The pet industry is booming, and it’s showing no signs of slowing down. This $63 billion industry has experienced an impressive 98% increase in pet services spending from 2013 to 2015, and it encompasses almost 84 million dogs in North America alone. In fact, 57% of all Canadian households own at least one pet. Growth in this sector, not surprisingly, has coincided with a significant national increase in what pet parents spend on their pets. According to the BLS, the growing demand for pet care services, including dog trainers, groomers, pet sitters, kennel attendants, and caretakers in shelters and rescue leagues is expected to continue going forward.
- It’s recession-proof
- It’s predictable
- There is no need to educate the customer
- The industry benefits from the Kinderschema
- Good margins
- Growing market
- Pet parents often have very real and intense emotional bonds with their dogs and are motivated to secure the best possible treatment for them
- Doggie daycare is scalable. Not only is it easy to run, it’s also easy to learn, allowing franchisees to grow rapidly into multiple units
- It is a great industry for work-life balance
- Your cash isn’t tied up with inventory (Cost of Goods is a low 4%)
- Dogtopia’s world-class branding allows for best-in-class partners for PR, digital and traditional marketing
- 100% privately owned, no debt
- It’s a stable $67 billion industry that’s recession-proof
- There is a lot of demand, with 6M dogs in Canada
DOG DAYCARE SERVICES ARE HERE TO STAY: RECESSION RESISTANT
The industry is stable and growing. No matter the economy, people love their pets. And more than ever people are looking for dog day care and services.
EARLY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
As an emerging brand, Dogtopia is experiencing impressive growth. The demand for our brand, flexibility of our model and the availability of prime territories is fueling our growth. There has never been a better time to join us and be the first to bring Dogtopia to your community. So, what are you waiting for?
EXPERIENCED FRANCHISE LEADERSHIP
Our leadership team has had direct experience with some of the top franchise brands like Century 21, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Brinker International and Papa Johns Pizza. In fact, the combined franchise experience of our team is over 150 years.
STRONG UNIT ECONOMICS CLASS
Dogtopia was one of the early pioneers in the dog daycare industry. That means we’ve have over 14 years to refine and perfect our model. And we continue to operate 4 stores ourselves as company-owned units. We know how to make daycare a profitable and economic windfall. Come join us and grab your share!