Join the Best Opportunity in the Booming Pet Industry
Employment in the pet care industry grew by well over 90% from 2005 through 2015. Growth in this sector, not surprisingly, has coincided with a significant national increase in what Americans spend on their pets. According to the American Pet Products Association, U.S. pet ownership hit an all-time high in 2016. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the growing demand for pet care services, including dog trainers, groomers, pet sitters, kennel attendants, and caretakers in shelters and rescue leagues is expected to continue going forward.
A Favorable Outlook:
- Pet Industry Expenditures for 2017: estimated $69.36B in the U.S.
- $8.04B pet market that is fragmented and highly underserved
- 90M dogs in U.S.
- Work-life balance = majority of daycare business is Monday through Friday
- No inventory
- World-class branding (best-in-class partners for PR, digital and traditional marketing)
- Financial STRENGTH of franchisor (100% privately owned, no debt)
- Recession resistant (strong demand for our services)
- Industry growth projected to be $90 Billion by 2025
- Dog services is one of the fastest growing sectors in America today
- Fragmented market ripe for a sophisticated localized brand like Dogtopia to dominate the industry
- Simple business model with labor costs as the only key variable expense
- Consistent recurring daycare revenue (65% of sales) driven by the humanization of dogs and the ongoing need for socialization and education.
- Multiple revenue channels (daycare, boarding, spa, grooming, training and retail)
- Sophisticated technology platforms for Marketing, Lead Management & Customer Retention
- Experienced Franchise Support Team that consists of:
- Chairman, CEO & Executive Team with strong franchise backgrounds
- Environmental Biologist
- Leading Animal Behaviorists
- Certified Dog Trainers
- Senior Franchise Operations Specialists
- Real Estate Professionals
- Digital Marketing & Branding Experts
- Leading Supply Partners
- Leading-Edge Technology providers
- Prime Areas Available
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
Ready to get started?
The latest news about franchising in the US or in international locations? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising FAQ
The latest news about franchising in the US and International? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising News