training & support
Unparalleled Support Every Step of the Way
What is the best way to launch a business? By leveraging the power of a proven model with a team of experienced professionals dedicated to your success. On average, franchises are much more likely to succeed. According to the US Department of Commerce, 95% of franchises are still in business after five years in the U.S., whereas self-launched businesses see a five-year success rate of only 47%.
A TEAM APPROACH TO SETTING YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
Dogtopia provides our Dogtopians with strong support from initial training to grand opening and ongoing operations:
- 30-day initial training program at Dogtopia University in Phoenix Support Office: 2-week classroom, 2-week in-store training
- 10 days of grand opening support (6 days before, 4 days after)
- Marketing and sales training
- Turn-key real estate and construction services
- Quarterly field operations visits
- Weekly One-on-one coaching calls
- Monthly webinars, seminars
- Quarterly regional workshops
- Access to our network of franchisees – shared best practices
- Annual Dogtopia Conference
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
Ready to get started?
The latest news about franchising in the US or in international locations? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising FAQ
The latest news about franchising in the US and International? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising News